Friday, March 27, 2009

3/27/2009

This has been spring break week. Tuesday the 24th we went to the children's museum in Indy. It was me, nanny, collen, nathanael and collen's friend ethan. They had a star wars exhibit and a humongous lego exhibit. After we left there we went to the soccer store and got Nathanael cleats. Then we went to look for a hobby lobby and found another soccer store. Nathanael and I went in there and ended up buying a another pair of cleats, then turned around and took the first one's back. Then we found hobby lobby, ate at country buffett and headed home. I had to worked Wednesday and then we had a mandatory meeting at Bridgewater. I didn't get home until around 9pm. I worked Thursday and Friday. Nathanael had soccer practice on thursday. Collen spent the afternoon and evening with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment