Saturday, March 21, 2009

3/21/2009

Today is the first full day of spring, I think the temp this morning when I left for work was 26. Cold all morning, then the sun finally came out and we were in the 50's. I worked all day, Nathanael had soccer practice. He called me on his way home to tell me about a field on 10th street that was burning. Nanny, poppy and Collen went to walmart. After supper Nathanael and Collen played soccer out in the field. Then we drove down 10th street to see which field burned, cause Nathanael's description wasn't the best. It was a long, big field that looked like it had gotten out of hand and came close to several houses. Thank goodness it didn't. I've quilted a little bit tonight, only got 3 blocks done, but I am tired and off to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment